We’re committed to helping your business through these difficult times and pleased to announce we are now accepting applications for the second round of PPP loans.
Eligibility requirements for PPP 2nd draw applicants:
- 300 employees or less
- If a 1st PPP loan was received, must have used or will use all funds prior to disbursement of a 2nd PPP loan
- Had a reduction of 25% or more in gross receipts in any quarter of 2020 when compared with the same quarter of 2019. (Specific guidance provided for businesses which were only operating in certain quarters of 2019)
- 1st round PPP loans must be fully forgiven before approval will be made on a 2nd PPP application
Eligibility requirements for PPP 1st draw applicants:
- In operation on February 15, 2020 and
- Had employees for whom they paid salaries and payroll taxes or paid independent contractors, as reported on a Form 1099-MISC or were an eligible self-employed individual, independent contractor or sole proprietor with no employees
Please utilize the application below to begin the process. You will receive notification once your application has been reviewed.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Lender.
**Google Chrome & Firefox do typically work best when attempting to create your login credentials and navigate through the application portal.